Additional Information About our Accessible Room
ADA Compliant Guest Room
- Room Four is our ADA accessible guest room
- Main level location, no stairs required
- Accessible door and hallway width to guest room
- Bathroom with ADA sink
- Tub offers grab bars and removable seat
- Toilet with grab bars
- Window blind chains within ADA compliant reach
ADA Accessible Public Areas
- 1 ADA parking spot is available
- Barn lounge, fire pit and bocce ball areas are accessible
For further information about the accessible features of our hotel and its accessible rooms, please call us 24/7 at (503) 554-9528.
Don't choose between views and space. Room Four, located on the main floor, boasts incredible valley views and offers a spacious patio with outdoor seating and relaxing in suite seating area. All of our guest rooms offer the signature Setting Inn King Bed, Lather brand luxury bath amenities, plush robes, Nespresso coffee maker, local legend Steven Smith Teamaker Teas, flat-screen TV’s with HBO and NFL Gamepass, and complimentary Europe-meets-Northwest inspired continental breakfast featuring local craft bread and pastry, Northwest cured meat, wine country cheese and an Oregon-Style mimosa delivered to your room daily. Experience the best of the Willamette Valley. Room Four is ADA accessible featuring a tub with grab bars and a removable seat. The restroom toilet seat provides grab bars in the required position and length to facilitate transfer. The bathroom sink accommodates knee clearance.