Property & Guest Room Amenities
The Setting Inn Willamette Valley offers a variety of amenities to complement our recently renovated guest rooms and enhance our guests' visit to the breathtaking Oregon Wine Country. Guests of the Inn have exclusive access to:
- The Barn: The perfect place for guests to hangout and lounge
- Central Courtyard, Manicured North Lawn
- Fitness Center Featuring Peloton Bike
- Boutique Vineyard and Garden
- Bocce Court overlooking Chehalem Ridge
- Great Room with Fireplace
- Spacious courtyard with ample seating
- Yard Games such as Cornhole, Croquet, Badminton and more
- Complimentary On-Site Parking
- Complimentary Wireless Internet
- Wine Tasting Experiences at nearby top Wineries with exclusive perks for our guests
- Daily Europe-meets-Oregon Rustic Continental Breakfast featuring local craft partners
- Flat Screen Satellite Televisions with NFL Sunday Ticket and HBO
- Nespresso Coffee Makers with a variety of espresso and coffee pods
- Artisan Oregonian teamaker Steven Smith Teas
- LATHER Brand Lemongrass Bath Amenities
- Robes & Slippers
- Private Bathrooms
- Covered Balcony in room 4
- Covered Patios in Rooms 5, 6 & 7
- Alcohol Free Mini-Bars (Coke Products)
- Willamette Valley Views
- Complimentary Wireless Internet
Breakfast & Partners
- Our Oregon-inspired Rustic Continental Breakfast is delivered to your door each morning around 8:30am
- We feature locally baked bread and pastries, locally cured salami, local craft fromage blanc cheese, and OJ
- If your travel schedule requires an earlier breakfast delivery time, please let us know at least 72 hours prior to your stay
- Our breakfast prep facility is not celiac certified or gluten free
- Our breakfast contains gluten, pork and dairy, if you have dietary restrictions we ask at least 72 hour advanced notice
- We proudly support our current local breakfast partners: Pearl Bakery, Olympia Provisions Cured Meats and Briar Rose Creamery
- We proudly partner with Good Cheese Company in Newberg to provide Cheese and Charcuterie spreads straight to your door. Contact us for pricing and availability
- Our property is supported by 100% filtered and UV purified on-site well water
- We do not use single-use bath soaps, shampoos or conditioners to reduce plastic waste
- We are proud to have 32 Solar Panels providing much of our electricity usage
- Our breakfast experience focuses on reusable dishware over plastics whenever possible
- Our Nespresso Vertuo Pods are aluminum and thus infinitely recyclable
ADA Compliant Guest Room
- Room 4 is our ADA compliant guest room
- Main level location, no stairs required
- Accessible door and hallway width
- Bathroom with ADA compliant sink and grab bars throughout
- Window blind chains within ADA compliant reach
- 1 ADA parking spot is available
Reservation Terms & Conditions
General Terms & Conditions:
+ Rates are based on double occupancy.
+ Two guests are allowed per room.
+ Use of the property is for guests of the Inn only.
+ The Inn is a non-smoking property.
+ We welcome guests over the age of 18 years old.
+ Valid identification and credit card are required at check in.
Check in & Check out:
The check-in time is at 4 pm and the check-out time is at 12 pm. Any early check in or late check out requests may be coordinated via prior arrangements with the Inn.
In order to guarantee and confirm a reservation, we do require a deposit of the first night's room and tax, to be taken at the time the reservations are made.
Cancellation & Modification policy:
Our standard cancellation policy for most of our rates is: If you need to cancel your reservation we ask that you do so 7 days or more prior to your arrival date. If done 7 days or more prior to your arrival, we will refund your deposit in full and no penalty will apply. If your reservation is cancelled inside the 7 days prior to your arrival, your deposit is subject to forfeiture. Any date or room modifications requested after booking are subject to the current pricing and availability of the new dates or rooms selected. Certain promotional rates or discounts may have a more strict cancellation policy and will be noted in the rate details when booking.
As much as we love them, unfortunately we do not allow pets to accompany your stay. Animals whose function is to provide comfort or emotional support (ESAs) do not qualify as service animals according to Federal and State ADA Law and are not permitted at The Setting Inn. Please contact Tail Wag Inn, located in Dundee, at 503 554 9000 if you would like to have your loving pet well cared for.
Service Animals are allowed to accompany people with disabilities under ADA law at our inn. You will be asked what task the animal has been trained to perform to support a disability. Service animals must be under control and housebroken, or may be asked to leave. Please reach out to us in advance via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require assistance with a service animal or disability so we can ensure your stay is wonderful.
Rural Valley. Modern Luxury.
Our property is more than just a place to stay. It’s a place to escape and indulge in one of the nation's fastest growing wine regions; and for good reason. From the moment you arrive to the moment you leave, we’ll do our best to make you feel at home.
The main building offers 8 unique guest accommodations spanning 3 floors. Each floorplan is uniquely crafted to provide a variety of views and experiences, as well as price points. Some boast balconies, others luxurious soaking tubs, and another has a 2 person hot tub right on the patio overlooking our manicured gardens. There is truly something unique in each room and we promise one of them will be your perfect setting.
While the room layouts are unique, their core amenities are the same. The guest rooms at The Setting Inn offer ultra-comfortable Setting Inn King beds, Satellite flat-screen TV’s with NFL Sunday Ticket and HBO, Nespresso coffee, Steven Smith Tea and plush robes and slippers to make your stay in Willamette unforgettable. Our eco-friendly and luxurious bath amenities are sourced from LATHER in their Bamboo Lemongrass Collection scent. The Setting Inn offers some of the best rooms in the Willamette Valley for those seeking modern luxury with close proximity to the acclaimed wineries of Newberg, Dundee, Ribbon Ridge and Chehalem Mountain AVAs.
All guests of the hotel are delighted by our signature Europe-meets-Oregon rustic continental breakfast experience, making The Setting Inn one of the most unique places to stay in The Willamette Valley. See why Oregon cares so much for buying and eating local as we showcase local bakery pastries, locally cured salami, and locally crafted cheese. All local except the OJ. Our continental experience will let you taste the best of what the Oregon craft artisans have to offer and let you eat like a local all from the convenience of your room. Enjoy in your spacious guestroom or take it with you on your daily exploration. Complimentary parking and free WiFi are also included with your stay. The Setting Inn is the ultimate modern inn experience for today’s luxury traveler.
Our ten-acre property features serene landscaping including calming lavender, tall Cyprus, northwest fruit trees, a test vineyard with Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Chenin Blanc and even one Northwest Palm tree paying homage to our Napa roots (yes, some palm trees can grow here too).
The Barn, a communal lounge area for our guests is located adjacent to our spacious garden courtyard, features over 1500 sq. ft. of gathering space exclusively for hotel guests. The picturesque rural valley and small working farms surround the property on both sides providing a private and serene backdrop for guests attending an off-site wine country wedding, milestone special events or a romantic weekend getaway in the Willamette Valley. The recently renovated Barn has a modern vibe featuring comfortable seating vignettes, flat screen TV, games and our signature decorative plant wall. A perfect photo backdrop to commemorate your wine country getaway!